Halloween Quiz - Still a chance to enter!(October 24, 2018)
Answer our 5 questions to win 8 cinema tickets!
- What was the original name for Halloween?
- What do people typically carve at Halloween?
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollows is a short story set around the time of halloween. Who is the author?
- What is the name of the Irish bread often eaten at Halloween which is yeasted with added sultanas and raisins?
- What is a group of witches called?
To be in with a chance of winning email your answers, name, address, membership number and contact telephone to [email protected].uk
Include ‘Halloween’ in the subject line.
The winner will be the first correct answer out of the draw.
Closing date is 30th November 2018
Note: By entering our competition you agree in terms of disclosing your names and workplace as minimum, to partake in publicity internal to CSSC Sports & Leisure relating to the promotion (be that on any social media accounts, website, newsletter, press etc.), and accepts these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law.